It’s good to know dates for upcoming TU sales so that you can be ready to buy what you need. Sometimes, you might need to save money for upcoming sales, so its good know the dates for sales.
When is the date for the TU 2022 Sale?
The next TU Sale:
The Sainsbury’s TU Sale has finished. But, Sale Items are still available.
Start date of sale: December 27th 2021
End date: Finished
Go to your local Sainsbury’s that stock TU clothing.
There is up to 50% off clothing on TU Clothing online.
Shop on TU online, here: TU Online Shop.
Here are the times that Sales usually occur
These are the predicted Sales for Sainsbury’s in 2022.
1. Spring Sale 2022
17 March, 2022 to 17th April, 2022
2. Summer Sale 2022
Mid July, 2022 to Early, August 2022
3. Autumn Sale 2022
Mid September, 2022 to Early, October 2022
4. Boxing Day 2022
This is the Boxing Day sale on 26th December 2022.
When do the TU sales usually occur?
Next has a Spring, Summer, Autumn and Boxing Day sale.
There are additional sales, such as Bank Holiday sales, Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Sales etc.
Clothing Sale Clearance
Apart from the regular sales, TU might have clothes on discount in clearance sales on their website. You should check the website, every so often, to see what is available.
Previous Sale Dates 2021
These are the previous sale dates in 2021.
Boxing Day 2021
Boxing Day Sale: From 27 December 2021 to 4th January 2022
Tips for sales
Everybody wants to pick up a good deal in a sale, so sales are very popular. Especially when it comes to expensive items such as a TV or a laptop.
Some people might have waited a long time for the sales so they can save money on expensive items.
It can feel really good if you do mange to get something you want in a sale and equally disappointing if you don’t.
Here are some tips on sales.
- Get to the sale as early as you can; as, things will go fast. If you can, queue outside before the doors open. This way you will have a better chance to get sale items.
- Check out the stocks in the store before the sale starts, so that you know exactly what items you want and where they are located. This will enable you to go straight to the item so you can pick it up.
- If you see an item you like, but want to look around to see if there is something else better; pick up the item and carry it around with you. If you leave it, and then come back to it, it might have been sold. If you find something better or decide you don’t want it, you can then put it back.
- See if you can get access to sale items online, it might be easier to buy it from there.
- If you don’t see something in your size, don’t presume it has sold out. Always ask a member of staff, as they might have it at the back.
- If you don’t find the size you are looking for, ask a member of staff if they can check if the size is available in another store. If so, you can have it reserved for you to collect.
Sometimes, just browsing around in sales and finding something unexpected can be really fun. So, browse around in sales and see what you can find.
If you are looking for the best SIM only deal, read out article: Best SIM Only Deals UK – best SIM only plans available
If you are looking for home insurance, read our article: Home Insurance – Compare Cheap Quotes.
If you are looking for a web domain, check out Google Domain, here: Google Domain.
If you are looking for advertise on the web, check out Google Ads, here: Google Ads.
Money Advice Service
For debt management and advice on how to pay for bills go here: Money Advice Service info page.
If you are interested, check out: Best Bank Accounts for Bad Credit.